Friday, January 20, 2012

Manila

Is it summer already?

The weather’s a pain again! I can’t stand being outside for too long. My face would feel really itchy then it would become red and painful in the evening.

But I have no choice since I have to go out of the house every once in a while. . .

Anyway, my mom accompanied me to church this morning. Then we headed straight to Quiapo since I had to make a few errands. We arrived there, around noon and the temperature seemed to have risen way higher. I was sweating buckets by the time that we were already roaming around the stalls. We went to Quiapo church as well before we headed out to shop.

I snagged a huge bag of Ham Chicharon. Yeah! Heart attack in a bag! 


We were also looking for some mooncakes, but didn’t find any. All we could find were stores with huge stacks of Tikoy! Different colors and sizes of them.  And mountains of different flavored hopia! 


Bought a pouch of chocolate gold coins and a packet of Chinese candies and chocolates. I haven’t tasted the candies yet so yeah. But I did try the coins, and they’re quite good.

Then there were lots of ornaments with dragons. I liked one with the dragon mascot as a charm but it was so expensive *sniff*

0 comments:

Post a Comment