Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rainy Birthday

It is immaterial how many gifts you've acquired on your birthday. It has been my philosophy in life everytime this day of the year comes. 

I may not be swamped by texts or e-mails, but I am quite content to have received those three texts from the three most important people in my life. My bestfriends. They mean a great lot to me. Aside from my parents who I love with every fiber of my being. If not for them, I wouldn't be here. 

My wishes would not be for myself but for them. Safety, love and all the happiness in the world. 

And thus ends another year of my life and onto the start of the next. 

A blessed Rainy Birthday. . . My favorite weather. . .


An early morning treat given to me. . . (Left): Crab Siomai   (Right): Pork Siomai

0 comments:

Post a Comment