Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tassle and Fringe

New pair of shoes!!!!! Gyah!!! Sooooo happy!!!! That much is obvious given the exclamation point abuse that I am doing right now lol . . . . .

I'll be doing a review on this pair later. . . 


 

Also, I am getting rather anxious as the day that my Taobao haul will be delivered draws near! OMG! I am so excited! It's been a while since I last ordered this many items in one go. I was crazy when it comes to online purchases before but toned down a bit when some of my favorite stores closed down. Its a shame really. I miss purchasing items from them. 

Aside from that, I am also patiently waiting for my item from GLW. There has been quite a delay with the delivery, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it would reach me before the end of the month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment