Friday, December 14, 2012

Unboxed: Bath and Body Works Haul

I just received my Bath and Body Works haul c/o House of Flair. This is my second of batch of pre ordered items from the US. This ain't as huge as the one I got last Wednesday considering that this package is solely BBW. 

So here's a shot of what I got for this batch:


The package contains:
[from back row left side] Forever Sunshine Fine Fragrance Mist // Dreamy Vanilla Woods Fine Fragrance Mist // Sweet on Paris Fine Fragrance Mist // Brown Sugar and Fig Body Splash // Enchanted Orchid Fragrance Mist // Sweet on Paris Shower Gel // Sweet on Paris Body Lotion

I am currently working on reviews for some of the items that I got on both hauls. Not sure though when I am gonna be posting those since it's still mayhem in my body mist closet. But do watch out for it. 

For some additional reading here are some of my other US Haul related posts: Unboxed: VS and BBW Haul c/o House of Flair || House of Flair Service Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment