Saturday, February 9, 2013

Product Review: BBW Pocketbac

It's already February, I know. I took too much time procrastinating on this review. I was able to pick out a few of the available Pocketbacs last year for BBW's Holiday Collection, but so far these three are my favorites.

Rudy Red Apple 
           " Rudolf approved wintery red apples, mixed red berries and soft musk"
Initially, I found the smell overwhelming but I actually liked the smell after sniffing it again. (gosh I sound like a dog lol) The scent is strong, pungent and the kind that sticks in your nostrils and lingers.  The sweetness of the apple is evened out by the musk and the berries making the smell spicy, more on the heavier, warmer side.

Winter Candy Apple
          " Crisp apple, candied orange and rich cinnamon spice"
Straight up candied apples. If you are a fan of sweet scents then this one is the pocketbac for you. I'm not really picking up on the cinnamon but the combination of apple and the orange is strong.  I was surprised that I actually liked the smell of this one. I just tried it out and now I'm regretting that I didn't get more.

Ho Ho Ho Cookie Dough
          "Cookie dough accord and creamy vanilla"
For me this is the subtlest amongst the three. The scent reminds me of cookies and cream ice cream. A really yummy gourmand scent. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment