Friday, February 15, 2013

Haul Friday: Smooth and Colored

Got the EVAS vitamin hand in Winter Cherry Extract (vitamin A+B) cherry flavour. There are three available scents this one as well as Melissa Officianalis Extract (Vitamin B+C) Lemon and Avocado Extract (Vitamin C+E) Avocado. It was on sale at 2 for 139 php and comes in a 100ml squeeze bottle. The packaging is minimalistic in a metallic colored tube plus a black twist cap. This is made in Korea so its a given that the writings in the bottle are in Hangul, but there is an additional label with the translations attached at the top of the bottle so you'd still be able to scrutinize the product that you are getting.

The consistency is thin and a little watery compared to other ones i've used before that are sticky and uncomfortable in the skin. It is easy to smooth around the skin and absorbed well,  leaving skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Scent wise, it reminded me of Jergens actually, but I do prefer if the cherry smell is much stronger. So far the only negative I could say is that the scent doesn't stay on that long.

Then I got another lip product since the last one didn't really work for me. I gave in and decided to try out Revlon this time round. I was actually planning to look at COVERGIRL items but I couldn't find the booth so I settled with Revlon. I got the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl, 460 in Blushing Mauve. I'll try to make a review for this product next time.

Well. . . . I'll be seeing you around then alright? Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment