Thursday, March 31, 2011

Confused.

I still am not able to access LJ on one of my laptops due to some sort of 'BOT" problem, or whatever the hell that is. So now, whenever I feel like posting something on LJ I have to switch to another laptop just so I could do that. And it is really troublesome, 'coz I'm in the process of editing the new layout for my LJ. I actually made a new account there mainly for storing some posts which I might open to the public. If it gains a positive reception from lurkers then I might as well keep the viewing open to everyone rather than restrict them to my contacts.

Anyway, Ozine is just right around the corner. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I would be able to attend said event. For two main reasons: First, I must pick up my custom made dress and second, because its been a while since I was last able to attend an anime con due to my overridden schedule.

If time and circumstance permits me to, then the only dilemma that I have to ponder on is on what date I must go. Is it on the first or the last day?

Decisions. Decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment