Saturday, March 16, 2013

March Haul. . . .Just everything?


So lucky that I was able to grab a box of Ritz again. . . OMG! I've missed this. . .  And a guest from my childhood flashback a bag of Tarzan Bubble Gum. . .


Loot from Saizen, I was finally able to drop by one of their branches. Yay! So far my favorite item from the bunch is the Fresh Bloom in Magic Spell. Now that I have time to think about it the scent is very reminiscent of Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple. It smells really good. . . 

From bench/, I got two of Anne Curtis' EDT from their Celebrity Fragrances Line. They have 3 EDT's for Anne: Sweetheart, Glamorous and Fierce. I tried the Glamorous a few days ago when I dropped by the store and I decided to get me some of this for some trial run. 

Scent Description from the bench/ online store: Fruity-Floral: Mixed of Passion Flower, Pink Peony, Poppy Flower with chocolate accord and musk notes. . . 

I hate chocolate scented perfumes but surprisingly this one actually works for me. . .  Hoping for more good things from this new item. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment